Burse pentru tineri neurofiziologi 2015
The IFCN is pleased to announce FOUR scholarships each of $25,000 USD for young clinical neurophysiologists wishing to spend at least 6 months in a neurophysiological research laboratory with a national/international reputation. Applicants are expected to participate in a research project.
Applicants must attach:
• A Curriculum Vitae and list of publications
• Copy of identity card or passport with date of birth
• Description of the goal of the intended project (1 page)
• Letter of recommendation from the home institution
• Letter of acceptance from the host institution
The IFCN requires a positive progress report from the winners’ supervisor at the end of the first semester to continue the scholarship support, plus a final report by the winner to be sent within 3 months after completing the scholarship.
The Executive Committee of the IFCN will judge applications and its decision is final.
Deadline for submission is May 31, 2015 (date of receipt).
Please send your application to the Secretariat of the IFCN via e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details see: http://www.ifcn.info/showcontent.aspx?MenuID=1919