IFCN Scholarships for Young Clinical Neurophysiologists
The IFCN is pleased to announce three sets of scholarships for 2016:
Three education scholarships
Three research scholarships
Two scholarships for Africans training in Africa.
Deadline for submission is Monday, February 29, 2016 (date of receipt).
For details see http://www.ifcn.info/showcontent.aspx?MenuID=1919
IFCN oferă burse de până la 1000$ pentru a susține participarea membrilor la congrese pe teme de neurofiziologie.
- aplicantul mai tânăr de 40 de ani la 1 Ianuarie 2015.
- aplicantul face dovada că are un rezumat acceptat la congres.
- aplicantul are recomandarea ASNER.
Pentru detalii https://www.facebook.com/ifcnexco/posts/1391151677876558
The IFCN is pleased to announce FOUR scholarships each of $25,000 USD for young clinical neurophysiologists wishing to spend at least 6 months in a neurophysiological research laboratory with a national/international reputation. Applicants are expected to participate in a research project.
Applicants must attach:
• A Curriculum Vitae and list of publications
• Copy of identity card or passport with date of birth
• Description of the goal of the intended project (1 page)
• Letter of recommendation from the home institution
• Letter of acceptance from the host institution
The IFCN requires a positive progress report from the winners’ supervisor at the end of the first semester to continue the scholarship support, plus a final report by the winner to be sent within 3 months after completing the scholarship.
The Executive Committee of the IFCN will judge applications and its decision is final.
Deadline for submission is May 31, 2015 (date of receipt).
Please send your application to the Secretariat of the IFCN via e mail at email@example.com.
For details see: http://www.ifcn.info/showcontent.aspx?MenuID=1919
ASNER în colaborare cu IFCN a premiat cu burse de transport, 4 rezumate înscrise la ICCN2014, Berlin 19-23 Martie 2014:
1) Bogdan Cătălin, Fiziologie, Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Craiova „Reduction in motor nerve strength-duration time constant during the anti-voltage-gated Na+ channel therapy in epilepsy”.
2) Smaranda Niță, Spitalul Clinic de Copii „Dr. Victor Gomoiu” Bucuresti, sectia de Neurologie Pediatrica „How benign are the ” Benign” Partial Epilepsies? The Role of Electroencephalography in Determining the Outcome of Children with Benign Partial Epileptic Syndromes”.
3) Ana Maria Galamb, Universitatea Transilvania Brasov, Facultatea de Medicina Centrul de Diagnostic si Tratament Oncologic, Brasov „Study on late responses’ parameters at patients with lumbar radiculopathy”.
4) Mihai Dragoș Mallia, Neurologie, Spitalul Universitar de Urgenta Bucuresti „Anatomofunctional mapping of the opercular cortex by intra-cerebral electrical stimulations in epileptic patients explored by means of stereoelectroencephalography”.